Monday, 14 October 2013

Group: Filming Planning

Due to our difficulties with needing bright sunny weather for filming we have decided to plan for numerous days to film to allow for contingency time if the weather turns.
We are planning to film on Tuesday 15th October from about 2:30 onwards as we have a media lesson last period and we have asked for permission to leave at this time to film. The weather report shows that at the time we are planning to film there will be sunny intervals so we are going to try and film as much as we can weather permitting. The location for this shoot will be at grosvenor skatepark

In addition we are planning to take advantage of the day off due to the teachers strike on Thursday 17th October. We are planning to do the early morning shots near Max's house with the sunrise as the weather report suggest this will be possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment